Dear Students, Parents, Teachers/Staff, & Friends:
Kudos to the California Prep Team for pioneering the first complete e-learning modality at two international schools in Thailand!
California Prep has an intense desire to be known for its three-pronged curriculum model. This reflects our niches or winning points such as: Core subjects with E-learning, Talents development, and Discipline/Values. To support these, our school has set reasonable tuition/fees and instituted scholarships. We passionately believe that our curriculum model with our qualified teachers who have successful track records will be able to help prepare the skills of our children for the economic boom and development showdown in Asia. We want our school to be known as the best on the above three educational targets plus character development.
Permanent change for the better must be taking place in the lives of our students if education is to be a success. We are not just satisfied with developing the heads, hands, and heart. We attempt go beyond the 3-H to ensure that our students will make an overwhelming impact in their contributions to society. It may take years to plant a tree but it is feasible, by God’s grace, that every student who hurdles our curriculum will reflect a value-added flavor and twists for good citizenship. To achieve this student-centeredness, there are unique winning features that our school has been offering with passion such as:
- Experience and qualification of personnel (preferably MA degree holders or ongoing)
- Small class sizes with high engagement plus wide-screen LCD TVs
- The emphasis on English speaking campus
- Curriculum with trendy specializations: Business-Computer, Business-English and Math-Science
- Discipline and values (strictly NO to smoking, drugs, & alcohol)
- “Loafing” – Two teachers are assigned to help a class or a child in two years
- Multiculturalism: acceptance, respect and tolerance for all colors and religious affiliations
- Caring/supportive teachers and environment that integrates the divine Paragon of Virtues
- Emphasis on accreditation and assessments with performance tracking
- Going beyond being customer-driven to customer-delight
Currently, we are growing in leaps and bounce but with obvious needs to be prioritized. However, there are convincing proofs that our school has been delivering excellent education at reasonable costs. Our branding and customer loyalty can attest to the fact that our system is effectively functioning. The untiring and superb support of our parents and friends deserve to be recognized. In addition, we also encourage them to invite their friends to visit with us and give a try to our academic menu. Obviously, the difference will emerge and you’ll enjoy with us the triumphs and trophies of collaboration!
Adelino T. Libato, Ph.D.